Our Commitment to Privacy
If you have questions or concerns regarding your account or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
To deliver the highest standard of customer service, we receive and store personal and non-personal information about you and your use of our Site.
Personal information is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. You may choose not to provide personal information. But the personal information we request is required in order to provide our products and services to you:
- Personal information is required during registration to process orders and services like newsletter subscriptions or customer service enquiries. We may store information for such purpose.
- We collect personal information to deliver the highest standard of customer service and make the purchase process efficient, secure and easy.
- Only the information necessary to the secure fulfillment of orders is stored, including your full name, shipping and billing addresses, phone contact and email address.
- We may use your personal details for payment clearance, delivery, subscriptions, service enquiries, fraud protection and order processing, sharing features, account registration.
- We use your e-mail address to send newsletters only if you have subscribed to receive messages from our Site. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may update your account settings or click the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
- We may collect information related to your use of our Site. Analysis in an anonymous form may be provided to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties to improve your shopping experience.
- Non-personal information is information that does not have a direct association to you. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
Disclosure of Information
We work with companies, agents or contractors to perform services on our behalf. Our partners may have limited access to your information for the purpose of providing such services. We do not authorize any company to use or disclose your personal information. We do not share or sell your personal information. However, we do reserve the right to disclose personal information if we reasonably believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request,
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activities, security or technical issues,
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The Dreslyn, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Third Party Links
The Dreslyn uses the most up-to-date website security to protect our clientele. We employ Secure Socket Layering (SSL) technology from Comodo that encrypts and protects your data when transmitted via the Internet. SSL security is denoted by “https:” in the url field at the top of your browser. And, we us Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to authenticate all credit card transactions on the site. However, we cannot assume liability for improper access to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for restricting access to the computer or device through which you use your account.
Changes to Our Policy