Shipping & Returns
The Dreslyn delivers what you want, when you want it. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once your order has shipped.
1-855-DRESLYN | 1-855-373-7596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dreslyn will issue a refund to the original form of payment for the return of full priced merchandise
- All goods must be returned unworn and in perfect condition with all original tags attached
- Socks, tights, lingerie and undergarments cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Beauty products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Full priced items purchased using a promo code are eligible for exchange or credit voucher only.
Return of Sale Items
The Dreslyn will issue a full refund for regular priced merchandise to the original form of payment. Sale items and items purchased with a promotional discount code are eligible for exchange or a credit voucher only. An email confirmation of the return will be sent to the address listed in your account details. International returns may be subject to a refund on the Value Added Tax and duties. The Dreslyn is not responsible for refunding these charges. Customers must contact their country’s customs office with the commercial invoice and return airway bill to qualify.
- A sale item is any marked down item.
- Items purchased using a promo code are eligible for exchange or credit voucher only.
- Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return, credit or exchange.
The Dreslyn will issue an exchange for any merchandise other than Final Sale items, upon stock availability.
Please email email@example.com and request an RA exchange number.
Return How-To Guide
Contact Customer Service to receive an RA#. Returns must arrive to The Dreslyn warehouse within 20 days of the original order date. Returns exceeding 20 days will not be processed.
- The Dreslyn will issue a return authorization number (RA#) to be included with your package. Returns without a valid RA# will not be processed.
- Fill out the Return & Exchange forms included with your order and place the documents inside the package.
- Write the RA# on the outside of the return box. Return packages without a visible RA# will be refused.
- For your convenience we offer Pre-paid FedEx return labels with each domestic order. If you choose to use the provided label there will be a $10 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Packages returned using your preferred mail carrier will not be subject to the $10 return shipping fee. Please be sure to keep a record of your return tracking information.
- Ship it back to the below address within 20 days of the RA# issue date.
- All returns will incur a $5 restocking fee deducted from your refund.
The Dreslyn Returns Warehouse
719 South Los Angeles Street #708
Los Angeles, California 90014
1-855-DRESLYN | 1-855-373-7596
The Dreslyn will issue a full refund for regular priced merchandise to the original form of payment. Sale items are eligible for exchange or a credit voucher only. An email confirmation of the return will be sent to the address listed in your account details.
International returns may be subject to a refund on the Value Added Tax and duties. The Dreslyn is not responsible for refunding these charges. Customers must contact their country’s customs office with the commercial invoice and return airway bill to qualify.
Damages, Incomplete & Incorrect Orders
In the event a product is delivered in damaged condition a full return or exchange will be processed.
- Damages must be claimed within 24 hours of delivery receipt.
- Damaged items must be unworn and unwashed with the original tags attached and packaging in sellable condition as per The Dreslyn return policy.
- To claim a damaged item, see our Return How-To Guide.
If you have received an item in error, or are missing an item from your order, please contact Customer Service with the order confirmation number and the style code of the missing or incorrect items. Our team will review the information and correct delivery errors free of charge.
If you have received an item from The Dreslyn as a gift you may return it for a store credit by following our Return How-To Guide.
You may use credit vouchers anytime to place a new order with The Dreslyn. Please be aware that you will be required to pay any difference in cost or additional shipping, taxes and import duties that may apply to your next purchase.
Customers are responsible for all costs associated with duties, taxes or customs where applicable. Customers are also responsible for fees associated with orders delivered to a wrong address so please be mindful when entering delivery information.
All orders are insured while in transit until delivery. Responsibility for the package passes to Fed- Ex once they take possession of it. When the package is delivered, defined as signed for, directly hand delivered, left at door, mailroom, front desk or management office the package and its contents is the sole responsibility of the customer. All orders over $500 require a signature on delivery.
- The Dreslyn offers FREE Domestic ground shipping for orders greater than $150. US residents may also choose Fed-Ex Next-Day or Two-Day Express delivery.
- Express packages are given priority. Express orders placed before 2:00 pm PST typically ship the same day.
- International orders require a signature on delivery.
- We offer SAME-DAY messenger service between 11:00 am - 5:00 pm PST Monday - Friday for local customers residing in the greater Los Angeles area. To qualify, orders must be placed before 10:00 am PST.
- Orders are not shipped during weekends.
- In Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico "Rest of World" rates apply.
- The Dreslyn does not ship to military APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes.
- We are currently unable to ship glass, ceramics or breakable items outside of the continental United States. Restrictions may apply to various home décor items.
- Orders to Gaza are temporarily suspended. Please select an alternative shipping address.
- Orders to Spain containing Beauty Products or Vitamins cannot be shipped due to customs restrictions.
Sales Tax, Duties & Customs
Domestic US state sales tax only applies to orders shipped within California. Tax or import duties do not apply to orders shipped within the United States. The Dreslyn is not required to pay Use Tax or other local state taxes.
All other countries are considered Non-Resident Duties Unpaid (NRDUP) and may be subject to additional duties and taxes and fees from customs in the destination country. The recipient is liable for all import duties, customs and taxes and fees levied by the destination country. Payment is necessary to release the order from customs on arrival.
|COUNTRY||FED-EX SERVICE TYPE||COST||TIME|
|United States||Ground $150+||FREE||2-5 days|
|United States||Ground Under $150||$10||2-5 days|
|United States||2 Day Express||$20||2-3 days|
|United States||Next Day Express||$32||1-2 days|
|Non-Continental US||2 Day Express||$30||2-3 days|
|Los Angeles||Same Day LA Messenger||$35||Same day|
|Canada / Mexico||International Express $500+||FREE||2-5 days|
|Canada / Mexico||International Express Under $500||$22||3-5 days|
|Australia / South Korea / Japan||International Express $750+||FREE||2-5 days|
|Australia / South Korea / Japan||International Express Under $750||$44||2-5 days|
|Rest of the World||International Express $1000+||FREE||3-5 days|
|Rest of the World||International Express Under $1000||$46||3-5 days|